Our Power Loader is the quickest, safest, easiest way ever to load a deer, ice chest, camping equipment, tree stands, whatever, onto an ATV. The Power Loader’s lifting mechanism literally extends and lays flat on the ground, allowing the item to be slid effortlessly into place. A combination of cleverly positioned folding and telescopic components extends the loading "basket" all the way to ground level to make loading possible without any lifting and retracts as it is loading in order to reduce the leverage factor to a functional level.
Don't let your age, strength or circumstances stop you from enjoying the outdoors - from getting the job done and enjoying the satisfaction of doing the things you used to and still want to do. Get the full benefit of your investment in your ATV with the amazing Power Loader!
Load big game without physically picking up one pound! Load firewood, tool-boxes, ice-chests, sacks of feed or seed, bales of hay, building materials, fence posts you name it! Turn 2 and 3-man jobs into routine, single-handed tasks.
- Fits most popular brands and models of 4 wheelers and operates with the use of factory or after market winches (not included)
- Places the deer or other load over the front wheels -- maintaining stability and balance while the ATV is in motion
- Folds neatly over the front of the ATV and will serve as a cargo bearing rack if needed
- Frame is positioned high enough for good ground clearance and can be left on year-round without interfering with any of the normal uses of the ATV
- Constructed of aircraft aluminum and provides a whopping 250 lb. load capacity and it adds only 29 lbs. of weight to your ATV
- Installs in minutes with the use of common wrenches
- Proudly made in the USA!
Why wreck your back when you can just Push a button and lift up to 250 lbs onto you ATV?
Most ATV's require no additional mounting brackets for easy installation. Only the standard Polaris ATV's require Part Number PL4P Mounting Brackets and the Polaris ATV's with a storage compartment require Part Number PL4PSC Mounting Brackets to ease installation. These bracket kits are sold elsewhere in this section.
Unless otherwise noted, UTV's will require Mounting Bracket Kit Part Number PLUT1. John Deere Gators require Kit Part Number PLUT-G. Artic Cats require Kit Part Number PLUT-AC. These bracket kits are sold elsewhere in this section. Contact Unique Outdoor Products if your unit is a Bad Boy, Hunt Ve or Stealth. Mounting Bracket Kits are also available to ease installation on these units.
Order ONLINE Today!
Please Note: These items are shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Canada, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
This product was added to our catalog on Monday 06 February, 2012.